Garbage Disposals in Cedar Grove, NJ
Call our hotline: 973-890-9878
Garbage disposal systems are effective and efficient solutions to your constantly clogging sink drain. When you work with the experts from MarGo Plumbing Heating Cooling Inc., you get access to high-tech equipment at affordable prices.
- We’re rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau.
- We always do the right thing.
- We’ve been in business since 1998.
You can’t go wrong when you work with the specialists on our team. We’ll provide quality craftsmanship that you can count on.
It’s time to call MarGo Plumbing Heating Cooling Inc. in Cedar Grove and Essex County, NJ.
New Installation of a Sink Disposal Unit
You need a new garbage disposal for your kitchen. You may have an old kitchen that never had the benefits of a disposal before. Or perhaps your aging disposal has finally given out and won’t grind food anymore. Either way, the best choice to make is to call our plumbers to help you find the right new sink disposal unit and then install it. Mistakes can be costly, leading to the vibrations from the disposal damaging the sink and troubles with clogs. You want to start out right with your new disposal installation, so make sure that you call on plumbers with experience and a reputation for superb customer service.
Proper Care for Your Kitchen Garbage Disposal
At some point, your disposal may need repair service. It’s potentially hazardous to try to repair a garbage disposal on your own, so only call on our professional plumbers to assist you when you have a broken disposal.
You can help keep your disposal in top shape and avoid future repairs by being careful about what you put down it. Here are some items that you should keep out of the garbage disposal:
- Trash: A disposal isn’t for actual garbage, no matter what its name says. Non-food items like paper and plastic should go in the trash, not down a sink disposal.
- Tough food waste: Organic waste such as meat bones and unpopped popcorn kernels can cause damage to a disposal. If your teeth can’t chew it, your disposal can’t handle it either.
- Fibrous foods: This includes celery and onion skins. The long fibers from these foods can become entangled in the disposal’s moving parts and damage them.
- Fats, oils, and grease: Collectively known as "FOG," these cooking liquids will turn into waxy solids when they cool down that can clog up parts of the disposal.
Call Our Plumbers for Garbage Disposal Services in Cedar Grove
A kitchen garbage disposal is designed to make your life easier. Instead of letting the garbage disposal complicate your life when it begins to malfunction or when you need a new one, just place a call to MarGo Plumbing Heating Cooling Inc. and tell us how we can help. We’ve been in business offering plumbing to Cedar Grove, NJ and the surrounding areas since 1998, and you can depend on us for any plumbing service you may need for your kitchen. Our motto is Service Today! We strive to live up to the promise to deliver speedy, on-time, and effective service with every job.
Do We Serve Your Neighborhood?
Start Your Search: